Civil Service Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the Month 5:00 PM at the Council Chambers located at 105 Hiern Avenue.
Civil Service Rules (updated 2019)
Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of every Month, 6:00PM at 105 Hiern Avenue (Council/Court room).
- Margaret Jean Kalif
- Scott Naugle
- Danny Taylor
- Carol Church
- Jenny Nicaud
- Don Demetz
- Ellen Adams
- Candice Blake-Hall
- Anne James
Deadline: A Complete Building Permit Application and Certificate of Appropriateness must be submitted the Wednesday before each Meeting, one week prior to the meeting date.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Weds of every Month at 6:00 PM at 113 Davis Ave.
- Gayla Schmidt – expires April 2023
- Lou Rizzardi – expires November 6, 2023
- Melinda Taylor – expires November 6, 2023
- Terry Gibson – expires November 6, 2023
- Donna Newton – expires May 2023
Meetings are held at 4PM at the Pass christian Public Library
The Pass Christian Parks & Recreation Commission is comprised of five citizens who serve voluntarily and who are appointed by the Mayor and Board of Aldermen of Pass Christian.
- Paul Burnett
- Betty Sparkman
- Mary Catherine Scriber
- Joby Church
- Patricia Holland
- War Memorial Park, Scenic Drive and Fleitas Avenue
- Church Street, Church Avenue and Railroad Street
- Rickey Levy Harbor Park, west side of Pass Christian Harbor
- John M. Parker Sports Complex, Second Street and Fleitas
- Menge Avenue Park (with a nature path and butterfly garden maintained by the Pass Christian Garden Club)
City parks are public and are used on a first-come, first-served basis unless reservations are made in advance. It is unlawful to remain in any park when the parks are closed.
- To possess or consume any alcoholic beverages within any park. (Exceptions are allowed for special events that have the proper permits.)
- To mar, deface or displace or remove and buildings, tables or benches or park equipment.
- To remove or damage any plants or trees, dig in or otherwise disturb grass areas, or in any way injure the natural beauty of any park.
- To leave any refuse or trash without placing it in the receptacles provided. (Where receptacles are not provided, citizens must carry away all such rubbish.)
- To walk a domestic animal without a leash. Further, the owner or person with the domestic animal must be responsible for removing any animal solid waste.
- To park any vehicle except in designated parking areas.
- To drive any vehicle on any area except the paved park roads or parking areas or such areas as may on occasion be specifically designed for such temporary use.
- To ride a bicycle, skateboard or other such devices in a reckless manner.
- To roller skate or use skateboards except in those areas specifically designed for such activity.
- To bring into or have in your possession any firearm or weapon, loaded or with blank cartridges.
- To possess or set off any fireworks.
- To post, paint, affix or place any bill, billboard, placard, handbill or advertisement.
- Offer for sale any article within a park or recreation area without a permit.
- To kindle, build or use a fire except in places provided for such purposes.
- To camp or stay overnight anywhere except designated for camping or staying overnight in vehicles or trailers.
- Engage in threatening, abusive, insulting or indecent language or in disorderly conduct or behavior that breaches the public peace