Police Department: (228) 452-3301 – after hours 452-3300 EMERGENCY? DIAL 911
|DOJ: Sex Offender Search|
|MDOC Inmate Search|
|State Laws and Codes|
|MS Crime Stoppers|
Dispatch (24/7): 228 452-3300 (non emergency)
– – – EMERGENCY DIAL 911 – – –
Non emergency numbers: 228-452-3301 or 228-452-3302 (8AM-5PM M-F)
Mailing Address: PO Box 368 , Pass Christian, MS 39571
Physical Address: 525 Espy Ave., Pass Christian, MS 39571 see on map
CHIEF OF POLICE: Timothy Hendricks
ASSISTANT CHIEF: Daren Freeman
CHIEF INVESTIGATOR: Barry Smith
INVESTIGATOR: Michael Burkett
Administrative Assistant: Sue Young
RECORDS: Karent Rivers
Hours: 8:00-4:30 M-F
TELECOMMUNICATIONS: Karent Rivers
Warrant Officer: Daniel Sullivan
Pass Christian Crime Map
The Crime Map is updated monthly and shows the approximate location of arrest related to the crime
This is an opportunity to meet members of the Pass Christian Police Department and discuss issues and concerns about the City of Pass Christian.
Our next Coffee With A Cop event will be held at 526 E. Second Street at the new Selah Yoga! Please join us Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. for a hot cup of coffee with members from our department.
Coffee, pastries and other breakfast items will be available during the community event.
The Public is invited.
Civil Service Meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the Month 5:30PM at the Pass Christian Police Dept.
For more informations see http://www.ice.gov/victim-notification/
Pass Christian Police Department now offers an anonymous drop box, where anyone can come in and drop off unused an unwanted perscription drugs to be turned in safely. Open 24/7 just inside the front door of the Polcie Station on Espy Ave.
(NO Needles or Liquids)
Impaired Driving Creates Serious Consequences
- The consequences are serious and real. Drunk driving violators often face jail time, the loss of their driver’s license, higher insurance rates, and dozens of other unanticipated expenses ranging from attorney fees, court costs, car towing and repairs, and lost wages due to time off from work.
- Refusing to take a sobriety test in many jurisdictions may result in the loss of your license on the spot and the impoundment of your vehicle. Not to mention the added embarrassment, humiliation, and consequences after informing family, friends and employers.
- Driving while impaired is not worth the risk. For more information, visit www.StopImpairedDriving.org.
On average, one in three people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.
Drunk Driving Prevention
Following these easy steps, a driver can enjoy a safe and festive holiday without jeopardizing their life and the lives of the others who may be on the road.
- Plan a safe way home before the festivities begin.
- Before drinking, please designate a sober driver and give that person your keys.
- If you’re impaired, use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, or use public transportation so you are sure to get home safely.
- If you happen to see a drunk driver on the road, don’t hesitate to contact your local law enforcement.
- And remember, if you know someone who is about to drive while impaired, take their keys and help them make other arrangements to get to where they are going safely.
Burglary of a motor vehicle is a crime of opportunity. Don’t become a victim, Protect your car and personal property.
Residents are encouraged to call the Pass Christian Police immediately about all suspicious activity. Don’t worry about feeling embarrassed if your suspicions are wrong; think instead about what could happen if your suspicions are right and you don’t call. It is the Police Department’s job to investigate suspicious matters, and any assistance in spotting suspicious persons or activities is greatly appreciated.
REMEMBER: 1. A thief can burglarize your vehicle in less than 30 seconds!
2. It only takes you about 20 seconds to at least move your valuables into your trunk, out of sight.
3. If you see someone committing a crime Do Not confront them, call the police immediately.
4. Be alert, Be aware, and be prepared to Be a good witness.
If you have questions concerning vehicle burglaries or other crimes, please contact your Pass Christian Police Department at 228-452-3301. Should you need to report a crime in progress, please call 865-7060, or 911